A couple of posters I haven't seen in a long time
Dane Cook and mega. I'm sure there are more that I am forgetting,but ol' mega kept it lively.
A couple of posters I haven't seen in a long time
Dane Cook and mega. I'm sure there are more that I am forgetting,but ol' mega kept it lively.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
where did poundndn go?
Yea, I been wonderin about ole Dane myself
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Dane'll send me a pm every once in a while but he doesn't post. He hasn't sent me one in a few months. Mega's give up the board to concentrate on teaching.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Yeah, because it's so hard to manage both careers at once. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I guess so. I miss mega.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks